Cloverleaf Insurance
Cloverleaf Insurance Get A Quote


Subheader Auto Insurance Home Insurance SR22 Motorcycle Insurance Renters Insurance

Who needs auto insurance?

The answer to this question is, "anyone with a car". If you drive, you must either have insurance or prove you have the resources to pay should there be a judgment against you. It is a matter of state law. If you injure another person, you are liable for their medical expenses, rehab, and even lost earnings. There are certain elements to auto insurance policies that are mandatory and others that are optional.

What is Liability Coverage?

This is the coverage that is required by law. Bodily injury liability coverage pays when you are legally liable for injury or property damage caused by your vehicle. Legal fees and court costs are also covered. This coverage helps protect you from losing your home, your savings and possibly your income in the event you become involved in a accident. Liability coverage consists of the following:

Bodily Injury - This covers any bodily injury to the other party

Property Damage – This covers any property damage that you may have caused to the other party.

Uninsured Motorists – This pays damages to recover from bodily injury or death caused by an uninsured or hit-and-run motorist.

• You can also get optional Medical Payments coverage with your Liability policy. Medical payments will cover your medical coverage in the event you got hurt during a car accident.

If you drive, you need insurance, even if you don´t own a car. Shopping around and getting the coverage you need to satisfy both the law and your own policy needs doesn´t have to be confusing, complicated, and time consuming. Working with a Cloverleaf Insurance Agency expert who does this day in and day out and can compare rates from multiple companies at a time can save you time and frustration. For the best quote for you, visit or call 1-800-530-5822.

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Contact UsContact Us  
Motorcycle InsucanceMotorcycle Insurance

Missouri, Illinois,
Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin

Please Enter Zip Code Above
  Refer A Friend
Illinois Rater for Renters Insurance
We are licensed in the following states for SR22 & non-standard auto insurance: Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Oklahoma and Texas.
Home   |    About Us   |    Get A Quote   |    Contact Us
Cloverleaf Insurance BlogOur Blog
Cloverleaf Insurance NewsletterJoin Our Newsletter
Read more > Connect With Us Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YelpRSS
Powered by Insurance Website Builder