Fort Wayne, IN Auto Insurance
As Indiana’s second-largest city, Fort Wayne serves as a vibrant economic hub not only for northeastern Indiana, but also for southern Michigan and western Ohio. The city frequently receives accolades for providing a comfortable, affordable lifestyle for residents. Its multiple cultural centers and well-kept cityscape clearly show why these are well-deserved honors.
Because it is a regional population hub, the city has considerable transportation infrastructure, and local roadways are dangerous if you don’t drive safely. To protect yourself on the road, it is imperative that you carry tailored auto insurance, and Cloverleaf Insurance is ready to help you get that coverage.
We’re a friendly, dedicated team of insurance professionals, and our staff will commit all the necessary time and effort to help you achieve the appropriate protection. We offer standard and nonstandard auto policies of all types, including coverage for SR-22 recipients.
Call us at (800) 530-5822 or fill out an online quote form to get started today!
Common Fort Wayne Car Insurance Questions
It doesn’t matter where you live, you need insurance. Fort Wayne residents can benefit from numerous types of coverage offered by a well-built car insurance policy. Some of your coverage choices include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: If fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism or similar incidents damage your car, then this coverage will compensate you for the damage.
- Collision Coverage: When you have a car wreck, this coverage pays for the cost of repairing your car. It can also help you buy a new car if you total the old one.
- Liability Coverage: As an at-fault insurance state, Indiana requires drivers who cause accidents to pay for the damage. Liability coverage can pay for bodily injuries or property damage the insured driver causes to third parties like other drivers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you have a wreck and the other driver is at-fault, but they lack insurance to cover your losses, then this coverage can pay for your damage.
- Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in a wreck, this coverage can pay for losses like your medical bills, lost income and rehab costs for both you and your passengers.
By law, all Indiana drivers must carry at least the following coverage:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person.
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident.
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident.
Additionally, your policy will automatically include:
- $25,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage per person
- $50,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage per accident
- $25,000 uninsured motorist property damage coverage
- $50,000 underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage
You can choose to decline the uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage by letting your agent know. You also have the choice to increase your basic liability limits to offer you more protection.
On average, Fort Wayne car insurance costs $95/month, for a grand total of around $1,100 annually. Your exact rate will vary, however, based on factors like your vehicle make and model, driving record, age, exact location and other factors.
The types and amount of coverage you choose to buy will also impact your policy, so it’s best to work with your Cloverleaf Agent to determine an exact premium based on your coverage needs. Since we have experience insuring standard and non-standard drivers, we guarantee your policy will reflect an accurate and affordable premium.