Zanesville, OH Car Insurance
Zanesville, Ohio is situated between the two larger cities of Columbus, Ohio and Wheeling, West Virginia. It offers museums, artistry and city life — all without the big city hassles.
If you plan on driving around Zanesville, it’s important to have the right car insurance. Even drivers with a spotty record or poor credit score can find cheap car insurance in Zanesville with Cloverleaf Insurance.
At Cloverleaf Insurance, we understand the everyday risks Zanesville, Ohio drivers face — such as accidents, rain and hail damage and theft. We’ll help you find and tailor a cheap car insurance policy with the coverage you need, even if you’re a nonstandard or high-risk driver.
Is Ohio a No Fault State?
Ohio is a fault state when it comes to car insurance. This essentially means that the driver who is determined at-fault for an accident is responsible for covering the damages. Without proper car insurance, you could be paying out of your own pocket for medical bills and property damage. This is the case for you, your passengers, your vehicle and the other driver’s vehicle, passengers and medical expenses.
Common Zanesville, OH Car Insurance Questions
Car insurance is designed to protect people and their vehicles in the event of environmental damage or an accident.
The average cost of car insurance in Zanesville, Ohio is $562.
Full coverage car insurance in Zanesville, Ohio typically includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers damage caused to the insured vehicle from fire, hail, falling objects, lightning, theft or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This covers damage caused to the insured vehicle from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This offers compensation to victims of bodily injury or property damage caused by the insured driver while operating the vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: This coverage provides compensation to the insured driver and their passengers for medical expenses after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: In the event the insured driver has an accident with another driver not carrying insurance, this coverage will help compensate for the damages.
Ohio’s minimum auto insurance requirements are:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
You may need more than the minimum requirements to protect your vehicle, however.