Eau Claire, WI Auto Insurance
As one of the largest cities in northwestern Wisconsin, Eau Claire has become a regional transportation hub. Locals therefore need appropriate auto insurance benefits in order to remain fully protected behind the wheel. It will be there to protect them in the event of unexpected driving problems.
If you are looking for auto insurance, but aren’t sure what coverage you need, you shouldn’t have to go on your search for coverage alone. Cloverleaf Insurance’s dedicated team of agents will be there to help you get optimized benefits at prices you will love.
Eau Claire Residents! Choose Cloverleaf Insurance
Wrecks or other vehicle hazards are nothing that any drivers want to experience, but unfortunately you can’t ever tell if you are going to be caught up in one. However, you can be prepared by ensuring that you have auto insurance.
Getting car insurance doesn’t have to be hard. When you come to Cloverleaf Insurance for your policy needs, you’ll have our promise that you will get quality, affordable coverage that will rush assistance to you even in the most challenging circumstances. Our commitment is to our customers, and we firmly believe that our job is not done until we have found you the perfect combination of benefits.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
With the help of your Cloverleaf Insurance agent, you will be able to get auto insurance that allows you to legally drive, but that still tailors benefits to your specific advantage.
In Wisconsin, auto insurance is mandatory, and all drivers must carry at least the following coverage:
• $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
• $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
• $10,000 property damage liability coverage
Under Wisconsin’s at-fault auto insurance laws, drivers who cause accidents are required to pay for the damage they do to other involved parties (other drivers, pedestrians, etc.). Liability insurance will help cover the third-party costs that are the responsibility of the at-fault driver.
Besides your mandatory liability insurance, your Wisconsin auto insurance policy can offer such benefits as:
• Comprehensive Coverage: If a fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism or similar incident damages your car, then this coverage will compensate you for the damage.
• Collision Coverage: When you have a car wreck, this coverage pays for the cost of repairing your car or can provide funding to help you buy a new car, if you total the old one.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you have a wreck and the other driver is at-fault, but they lack insurance to cover your losses, then this coverage can pay for your damage.
• Personal Injury Protection/Medical Payments: If you get hurt in a wreck, this coverage can pay for such losses as medical bills, lost income and rehab costs for both you and your passengers.
Most drivers need much more coverage than just the mandatory coverage required by law. That’s why Cloverleaf Insurance will help you take your protection a step further.
We can expand your liability coverage to include individualized limits. We also can enroll you in extra coverage - such as comprehensive, collision and roadside assistance protection - to provide you with more benefits, at affordable costs, whenever you need them.
Along with standard auto insurance, we also offer non-standard benefits that can help high-risk drivers and others get the benefits that they need. Cloverleaf Insurance also offers RV and motorcycle insurance benefits from numerous carriers, and no matter what vehicle you own, we will be able to cover it.
We know that cost will always be a factor when you are looking for the best auto insurance for you. We’ll work with you to ensure that you get a policy that provides an adequate level of benefits without causing you to face a substantial cost burden from the policy itself. Our carrier partners offer competitive pricing, and we’ll make sure you get the policy that is best for your wallet.
Get Started Today
You won’t come away disappointed when you choose us to be your insurance provider. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with one of Cloverleaf Insurance’s agents today. You can start an online quote for free right now. Or call us at (800) 530-5822 for more information.