Serving Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana & Wisconsin
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Driving is an everyday task for millions of Americans, who are subjected to the dangers of the open road. Everything from accidents to damage from road hazards or severe weather can bring with it expensive repair or medical costs. Auto insurance provides an essential financial safety blanket in these situations — one so essential that many states require all drivers to carry it.
If you're looking for an auto insurance policy, it's important to find the right coverage options for your needs at a price that fits your budget. As an independent agency, Cloverleaf Insurance can scour multiple policies from various insurance carriers on your behalf to ensure you have the best coverage at a low-cost rate. Sound good? Get started today!
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Featured Carrier: Dairyland Auto
Dairyland Insurance continues to offer Named Non-Owner in Missouri as our most affordable coverage. Check it out to save some serious cash!
Dairyland Auto’s Named Non-Owner Policy is designed for:
- Affordability. Offers your customers significant savings versus a traditional auto policy, especially those who just need the minimum coverage.
- Proof of financial responsibility. Drivers need proof of financial responsibility for any number of reasons, and we can help regardless of their situation.
- Better retention. Keeps your customers covered when they are between vehicles and/or driving non-owned vehicles by offering an affordable liability-only option.
Dairyland Auto’s Named Non-Owner Policy offers:
- Liability-only coverage.
- SR-22s with no filing fees (out-of-state SR-22s available).
- Low down payments.
- Easy endorsement to a regular vehicle policy, with no rewrites or cancellations required.