Mobile Home Insurance in St. Peters, MO
Mobile home insurance is essential. Like most homes, mobile homes are vulnerable to accidents at unforeseen times. Having mobile home insurance can financially protect you from high accident-related costs.
What Does Mobile Home Insurance Cover?
Policies vary among mobile home owners but often include coverage options such as the following:
- Dwelling coverage can help cover your home’s structural repairs or replacement costs up to a specific limit.
- Other structures coverage can help cover repair costs for structures that aren’t attached to your home, such as sheds and garages.
- Personal property coverage can help cover repair or replacement costs for furniture, electronics and other personal belongings if damaged or stolen.
- Liability insurance can help cover property damage, medical expenses and legal fees arising from incidents involving guests on your property.
- Additional living expenses coverage can help reimburse you for living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable and you need to find temporary lodging.
- Trip collision coverage can help repair your home if damaged while moving locations.
The agents at Cloverleaf Insurance can help you learn how to customize your mobile home insurance policy.
Is Mobile Home Insurance Required?
Mobile home insurance is not technically required in Missouri. However, some lenders may require coverage if you pay a mortgage. Mobile home communities may also require you to have a policy. Regardless of coverage requirements, having a policy can be an excellent form of financial protection against covered accidents.
How Much Does It Cost to Insure a Mobile Home?
Mobile home coverage rates vary among policyholders. Factors like the model and location of your home may affect how much you pay for coverage. Additionally, your claims history may impact your coverage rates.
If you own a mobile home near St. Peters, Missouri, the agents at Cloverleaf Insurance are here to help you learn about insurance policies so you can select the right coverage for your unique situation.
For more information, call our agency today at 800-530-5822 to request a quote.