Home » Ohio


Ohio Auto, SR-22, Home, Renters & Motorcycle Insurance

As an Ohio driver, you have unique auto insurance needs. If you seek an insurance company that will meet those needs, look no further than Cloverleaf Insurance.

We have been in the auto insurance business for over 30 years. As an independent agency, we can compare policy options from top insurance brands. If one company raises their rates, don’t worry. We will research other companies to get you the same coverage at a better price.

We offer insurance for Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Canton, Zanesville and cities throughout Ohio. We understand Ohio’s regulations for auto insurance, including non-owners and SR-22 coverage.

Auto Insurance

Your policy will meet all of Ohio’s auto insurance requirements. Our agents will serve as advocates to help you get the proper coverage at an affordable price. Policies will contain, at minimum:

  • $25,000 bodily injury liability per person
  • $50,000 bodily injury liability per accident
  • $25,000 property damage liability coverage

We won’t stop there. Most drivers need much more insurance than just the state minimums. You want to have coverage for your needs, not a general policy. Therefore, our agents will tailor coverage levels to best suit your vehicle.

Specialty Auto Coverage

If you have special insurance needs, we offer much more than just the standard auto policy. Specialized auto insurance can often help protect all drivers, regardless of their record.

  • Non-Owners Insurance: Even if you don’t
    own a vehicle, driving poses a risk to both you and the vehicle you use. An owner’s policy may not cover you
    when you drive their car. This insurance can help you get the coverage you need.
  • SR-22 Insurance: If you have to carry an
    SR-22 certificate to keep your driving privileges, we can help. We will get you the right coverage, and we can
    file the certificate electronically.
  • Motorcycle Insurance: Riding a
    motorcycle means facing risks different from other drivers. Get insurance that takes the special coverage needs
    of bikers into account.
  • RV Insurance: Like motorcycles, RVs need
    special insurance coverage for special risks. You can get coverage for your driving risks and risks to
    appliances in the RV.

No two Ohio drivers are alike. Therefore, every driver needs a unique auto insurance policy. We can help you get standard auto insurance, and various other specialty policies:

Other Insurance Offerings

Besides to car insurance, we offer a variety of other coverage to better protect customers. We have home, renters, and boat insurance offerings available. Our agents have the expertise and commitment to protecting our clients.

No matter your needs, Cloverleaf Insurance can help you search for the right coverage.

Ohio residents, get started now. We can get you an insurance policy that meets your needs. Cloverleaf Insurance has your best interests in mind. Call us at (800) 530-5822 or contact us online for more information.

Here are some cities in Ohio we serve: