Indiana Auto, SR-21, Home, Renters & Motorcycle Insurance
Indiana drivers, if you need affordable car insurance, then look no further. Cloverleaf Insurance can create an auto policy that meets your needs, regardless of your driving history.
We provide car insurance coverage for drivers in Bloomington, Evansville, Fort Wayne, Gary, Indianapolis, South Bend and surrounding areas.
Why Choose Cloverleaf Insurance
We are an independent agency with over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry. Our team can compare insurance options from many different companies. We can input your coverage requirements to get you the right coverage, at the lowest prices.
You have a choice when you work with our company. If one company raises rates, we can look at other companies to still get the most affordable coverage.
Cloverleaf Insurance also understands insurance law. In Indiana, drivers have to carry required amounts of liability insurance. Please note that as of July 1, 2017, the state requires these levels of uninsured and underinsured motorist liability coverage:
- $25,000 bodily injury coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 property damage coverage
If you need higher levels of car insurance, we can work with you to tailor a policy to meet your needs.
Getting Proper Auto Insurance
Every driver and every car is different, so you need specialized auto insurance. At Cloverleaf Insurance, we can get you the right coverage, regardless of your driving history.
We will make sure your insurance policy meets state requirements. We can also increase those coverage levels to better suit your individual needs.
Beyond standard auto insurance, we can help drivers who face unique insurance requirements. If you have a complicated driving history, such as a DUI or traffic violations, we are here to help. Many people need non-standard auto insurance for a variety of reasons.
- SR-21 and SR-50 Coverage: If you lose your Indiana license or experience another traffic offense, you may have to file these forms with the state BMV. They provide the state with proof that you have insurance.
- Non-Owners Insurance: Even if you don’t own a car, you still need to consider your insurance risks. We can issue policies that cover drivers who don’t own a car. That way, whenever you drive, you can have coverage.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Insuring your motorcycle means getting special coverage. We can issue a policy that specifically covers motorcycle risks.
- RV Coverage: Insuring an RV? Our policies take into account the unique risks of these multi-functional vehicles. We can protect more than just your on-road risks.
Every driver is unique. That’s why Cloverleaf Insurance offers every client a personalized experience. Our qualified team will work with you to develop an insurance policy that meets your needs.
More Than Just Auto Insurance
Auto insurance isn’t our only specialty. You need insurance for different parts of your life. That’s why we are here to help. We proudly offer:
Get Started Today
Cloverleaf Insurance wants to make your experience seamless from start to finish.
We can often issue your policies very quickly. If you face restrictions — such as SR-21 requirements — we may be able to issue a policy within the same day. This will get you back on the road as soon as possible.
We also issue policies electronically. Often, clients can sign documents from their own home and not have to come into our offices. Our process makes buying insurance efficient and easy
If you’re ready to buy an insurance policy, call us today at (800) 530-5822. You can also start a fast, free quote right here on our website.