Wisconsin Auto, SR-22, Home, Renters & Motorcycle Insurance
Every driver in Wisconsin has unique auto insurance needs and risks. Cloverleaf Insurance is a dedicated, professional agency that will help you cover those risks.
We’re an independent insurance agency that’s served America’s Dairyland for 30 years. Our agents can quote and compare policies offered by top national insurance providers. This means if your insurance company raises your rates, you don’t have to worry. We will be able to look at options offered by other insurance companies to get you a more affordable rate.
Wisconsin has several insurance regulations for auto policyholders. These extend to both specialty and standard policyholders. As a longstanding insurance agent in Wisconsin, we understand these regulations. Our knowledge makes us a great source for insurance, no matter where in the state you live.
Your auto policy must meet Wisconsin’s auto liability insurance requirements. Cloverleaf Insurance will
make sure your policy contains, at minimum:
- $25,000 bodily injury or death liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury or death liability coverage per accident
- $10,000 property damage liability coverage
Our agents will also serve as advocates to help you meet your unique needs. You’ll want to have coverage that is specific to your risks, so you might need more than only the minimum required levels. We will tailor your coverage levels to best protect your vehicle at acceptable rates.
Specialty Auto Coverage
Every driver needs coverage, regardless of their driving record. No two drivers are the same, so coverage options must be both varied and flexible. Cloverleaf Insurance can help you get specialized coverage if your driving record warrants it.
Here are some auto insurance options we offer:
- Non-Owners Insurance: Even if you don’t own a car, driving can be a risky endeavor. An owner’s policy may not cover you when you drive another person’s car. This insurance can help you get the coverage you need whenever you get behind the wheel.
- SR-22 Insurance: If you have to carry an SR-22 certificate in order to keep your driving privileges, we can help. We will get you the right coverage, and we can file the certificate electronically. That way, you can get back on the road knowing you have the right qualifications.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Riding a motorcycle means you face different risks than other drivers. Get insurance that takes the special coverage needs of bikers into account.
Not everyone needs the standard auto insurance coverage. If you need a non-standard policy, such as an SR-22, we can help. Drivers with a history of accidents, tickets, no insurance, license suspensions and other risks can benefit from our services. We want to help every driver get a policy that meets their needs.
If you work with Cloverleaf Insurance, our team can help you get the auto insurance policy that you need. Let us help you out.
Other Insurance Offerings
Our agents have the expertise and commitment to insure you according to your needs. Regardless of which specific requirements you have, we will help you search for the right coverage.
Wisconsin residents, get started with Cloverleaf Insurance now. Call us at (800) 530-5822 or contact us online.