May 7, 2020Agency
Dairyland Insurance and Cloverleaf Insurance are here to help you!
Dairyland Insurance issued the following:
We’re still here for your customers while stay-at-home orders begin to lift.
Customer’s financial burdens continue while shelter-in-place orders begin to expire. The Dairyland team is still working to find ways help:
- Like continuing our temporary billing adjustments and accommodations to ensure they’re protected — even if they can’t make a payment today
- Our billing accommodations come in the form of waiving fees, offering extended grace periods for payments, or accepting a nominal payment that would ensure customers have adequate insurance coverage
- Additionally, we’ve extended the current inclusion of food delivery coverage to May 29, 2020
- Please read a related the message posted on our customer website
- If you have a customer that needs help, please give us a call at 800-334-0090 to discuss the options we can provider.
We have tools for customers who are sheltering in place or can’t access your office:
- Dairyland mobile app and my.dairylandinsurance.com for payments, ID cards and documents
- Customers can sign up for paperless documents
- Quick pay allows anyone to make a payment without logging in using the policy number, birthdate and zipcode
- Spanish language available using my.dairylandinsurance.com
- Esignature allows you to sell new policies to customers remotely
We’re honored to continue serving you.
Your Dairyland Team